Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

soda pop, picnics, and cousins

I was so excited when Haylie contacted me to take photos for her and her cousins who were coming out from North Carolina for a few weeks during the summer. In the course of the shoot I was reminded of why I love shooting families because of how much fun they have together. It's so easy to capture every one being themselves. We headed down pacific coast highway to one of the most breath-taking beaches I have been to in California. Little did I know that the hike down to the beach was quite arduous and so there was no way in carrying my larger props down the dozens of stair. But thats okay because, as you can tell, the climbing was absolutely worth it for the props that did make it. Haylie, Zach, Josh, and their grandparents were simply stunning :)
picnic 13
picnic 6
Picnik collage2
picnic 1
Picnik collage6
picnic 16
picnic 15
Picnik collage3
picnic 9
picnic 14
picnic 10
Picnik collage5
picnic 20
Picnik collage4
picnic 17

Picnik collage1
Picnik collage8
picnic 5 (1)
Picnik collage7

0 comments:

Post a Comment