Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

Grace & Adam

I was privileged enough to photograph Miss Essex niece, Grace and nephew, Adam. I was Miss Essex teacher assistant for a semester this last year and so she knew I liked photography. We ended up meeting at the Paseos and walked along them for a short time until we found a few spots. I also brought my brother Ryan along to help me carry around a few of the props we used. It was one of my first time photographing toddlers so it was a little bit challenging but still a lot of fun :) I had my shutter speed up pretty high in order to catch multiple expressions from each of them. I hope you enjoy them Miss Essex!








4 comments:

Deborah Essex said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! You did a fabulous job!!

KarinPaul said...

I think I should hire you to take pictures of Cameron....more toddler practice?

Jennifer Alexandria Fullarton said...

Mrs. Paul I would love to take photos of Cameron! Has be been pretty photogenic for you guys?

shel said...

SOO cute, Jen!! you are very talented, although the cute kids dont hurt :)

Post a Comment