Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

Cupcake adventure!

Sprinkles. cupcakes. are. delicious.
Stacey and I decided to make a trip to Beverly Hills to eat a Sprinkles cupcake. After waiting in line for about twenty minutes (for cupcakes? yes...), I decided on a peanut butter chip and she got strawberry. They were quite delightful, but not my favorite part of the night. I always enjoy discovering new things, like a street that looks like Paris (not the photograph below). Or flipping through an African photography book. Or when I thought the ATM machine stole $20 from me, but then the cashier told me I gave her $20 too much. I had a lot of favorite moments of the night. It definitely made it onto my list of "top 5 summer nights."

Although the quality of the iPhone4 camera isn't top notch, I want to post pictures weekly, just because. This photo was taken at The Grove, after walking by one of my favorite window displays ever (it had a white cruiser bike with a basket full of flowers and a sign that said "just married" and mannequins wearing wedding attire). It definitely gave me ideas for my wedding :)


1 comments:

Stacey said...

Best night!!!! Def one of my favorite summer nights too! : ) Love you Jen!!

Post a Comment