Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

a movie night under the stars

So I turn nineteen this week (ahh! my last year to live as a "reckless teenager") and about a month ago I had the idea to have a movie night under the stars in my backyard by the lake. I wanted the night to be magical.  And it was. Twinkle lights glistening in the trees.  Frank Sinatra.  Tacos for dinner.  Hot apple cider & coffee.  The perfect fall movie-Dan in Real Life.  Blankets.  Homemade peanut butter ice cream.  And the best part of all, friends.  I proposed the idea to my mom and she thought it sounded like fun.  Plus, she's too nice to ever say "no" to me throwing a party.  Next thing I know we are purchasing strands of lights, renting a popcorn machine and projector, and spending hours in the scrap booking store making invitations. The night came together perfectly. Thanks family for all of your hard work!  Thank you friends for joining me.  I love you all! :)

& tyler joy photography, thank you for taking such wonderful pictures!  All credit to her.










2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love love your pictures. you are adorable.

Jennifer Alexandria Fullarton said...

Happy Birthday Jen Jen!!! I love you tons!
Mommy

Post a Comment