Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

they don't call it the emerald city for nothing

As most of you know, I love Seattle. That's all. I can't really tell you why exactly. I just do. And so I hope these pictures help you understand a little bit better.

It all began at three a.m on Tuesday morning. No one wants to wake up when your alarm goes off this early unless you know the day ahead of you is going to be amazing. I wanted to wake up and finally be on my way to Seattle. This was Stacey and mine's first vacation without our parents. For being freshman in college that's not bad, eh? When we arrived in Seattle at about ten in the morning we went straight into downtown to get coffee and donuts. Looking through these pictures you might assume that our days revolved around coffee (since we're holding a cup in almost every photo), and I guess it kind of did. When your options are endless it's hard to say "no" sometimes. Anyways, we spent our first day in the city with my aunt in town around the public market and west Seattle. The next couple of days I showed Stacey where I hope to go to school next fall, Seattle Pacific University. I fell more in love the second time visiting. I also got the chance to explore Queen Anne, SPU's own neighborhood. It held more coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, quaint homes, but best of all, my favorite book store of all time. Have you ever seen the movie You've Got Mail? It was just as cute, if not cuter, than Meg Ryan's "Shop Around the Corner." Stacey and I both said we would spend all of our time in there if we go to school in the neighborhood.

Will you all come visit me if I go to school in Seattle, please? :)

Spring Break {Seattle 2011} (1)
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 60
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 13
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 24
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 28
Picnik collage1
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 42
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 23
Spring Break {Seattle 2011}
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 19
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 31
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 17
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 8
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 36
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 38
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 3
Spring Break {Seattle 2011} 1

5 comments:

Stace said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! can we go back...like now?? : ) great pics Jen!!

Anonymous said...

You are such the photographer Jenny! Love it. We're leaving in about three weeks. Please don't forget me! I'm looking forward to having you in my home in the Pacific Northwest...maybe not Seattle proper, but close enough right?

Amanda Doty said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun and your pictures are wonderful like always!

Jennifer Alexandria Fullarton said...

Thank Amanda! Miss you and hope you did well in your accounting class. I'm loving mine :)

Anonymous said...

Some people "just fit" in certain places! Jen and Seattle!!!

Post a Comment