Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

365 days of Jenny and her camera

photo-7

Today marks the first year anniversary of me and someone very special in my life, my camera. I have officially been out of high school for one year which means I have had my camera for a whole three hundred sixty-five days! Oh, how good it has been. I was just thinking last night about some of the first pictures I ever took with my camera and how I improved over the months. Some of these pictures are official "shoots," while others are simply precious memories with friends. There is definitely room for improvement in my photos this year. I hope to see my post-editing develop into my own look and would also like to get more creative with props and outfits to make the shoots a little more quirky and fun (this involves help from you, the customer, as well!). Looking back on the past year I can say it has been the best out of all eighteen. I love every one who has shared it with me :)

p.s. new post of the Pickett family preview coming very very soon!

Oxnard_0251
Oxnard_0300
Maddy_0170
IMG_1199
Kayla and Nicolette_0414
Sparkly eyes_0390
Grace and Adam_0791
Hume Lake_0300
Sara Chaplin_0065
Sara Chaplin_0885
Amy and Kevin_1967
IMG_1423_2369
IMG_1711
Mary and Ethan 170
Nat Keo 1463
Gale girls 4411
kelly
Frank 6927
E&M Frank 25
Hands 8050
Camille 8400
Charmed 9362
Charmed 9517
The Rain City 9829
Sprinkles with Jess 10036
Pickett's 3

1 comments:

camille lynn. said...

Jennay! I love your photography & I love that we've done a shoot together and I LOVE dreaming up ideas with you... you are very gifted, my friend. We need to do another shoot one of these days... Speaking of which, we really are wayyyyy over-due for a date. Yep.

And that picture of Ashley, Sabrina and I is too funny. I love it!
Love you, Jenny. Gimme a ring & let's plan a date.

Post a Comment