Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

Spring Blooming

The sun is out and the flowers are blooming as the signs of new life appear before our eyes. Spring is here. Every season has something fresh to offer. Spring offers me opportunities to take pictures in the wild flowers. My friend and I who have wanted to do this for awhile finally got around to it this month. I think we were both happy with how they turned out :) I also tried a watermark on this first picture, what do you think? I hope to be posting more frequently so come visit more often :)

red 1p
red 6
red 4
red 8
red 14
red 13
Picnik collage
red 18
red 17
red 15
red 12
red 11
red 10
red 9
red 3
red 7
red 17
red 5

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I loved these!!! You did a great job Jen! Cute props too!

Post a Comment