Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

Fall has come and gone!

Last week the leaves displayed their color during the "prime time" of fall (in Souther California, that is) as they fell from trees covering yards and sidewalks. This week trees are bare, a sign that winter is on it's way. I can't believe how quickly autumn passed and my lack of entries during my favorite season. I guess priorities have to take over sometimes. About a month ago I was in the mood to shoot a fall session so Tyler, Savannah, Clark, Lauren and I walked around Sand Canyon for a couple of hours shooting away. Sorry it took so long to get these up, but they tell me "better late then never," right?

I've also been working on getting the Jennifer Alexandria Photography facebook up and running, so it should up within the next day or two. Oh and not too mention, I'm doing my first ever wedding as "THE" photographer this Saturday. It's supposed to rain. Just my luck, but can't wait! :)

Fall adventures 34
Picnik collage1
Picnik collage2
Picnik collage4
Fall adventures 14
Fall adventures 13
Picnik collage3
Fall adventures 10
Fall adventures 5
Fall adventures 25
Picnik collage5

0 comments:

Post a Comment