Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

Ethan and Mary's big day!


It all began with a phone call in October. First, I couldn't believe the wedding date was being moved up six months! Second, Mary wanted me to photograph the wedding!? Let's be honest here, I was completely nervous when she asked me, but how could I say no to the opportunity? It didn't take long for me to get over the nervousness and become super excited to take pictures of my first wedding alone. Excited as I was, the butterflies came back only a few days before the wedding (I even had a bad dream that I didn't make it to the big day!). As soon as the much-anticipated day arrived the nerves were gone again and it was honestly a lot of fun. Despite the rain, Mary and Ethan were completely relaxed and easy to be around. Congratulations to the both of you! You know it was God's plan when everything worked out so perfectly (especially the dress and venue, Mary!). The Lord has great plans for your lives. Thanks for allowing be to take part in your big day and for trusting me. Now hopefully I can begin doing more weddings :)

p.s. The Jennifer Alexandria Photography facebook page is officially up and running, don't forget to "like" it.

E&M Frank 1

E&M Frank 2
Picnik collage1
Picnik collage2
E&M Frank 7
Picnik collage3
E&M Frank 10
Picnik collage4
E&M Frank 13
E&M Frank 14
Picnik collage5
E&M Frank 17
E&M Frank 18
E&M Frank 19
Picnik collage6
E&M Frank 22
E&M Frank 23
E&M Frank 24
E&M Frank 25
E&M Frank 26
Picnik collage7
E&M Frank 29
E&M Frank 30
E&M Frank 31
Picnik collage8
E&M Frank 34
E&M Frank 35
Picnik collage9
E&M Frank 38

7 comments:

Stacey said...

THEIR SO GOOD JEN!!! I would so have you be my photographer if you weren't going to be a bridesmaid! lol

Jennifer Alexandria Fullarton said...

I can still decorate your house, right? :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!

Uncle Jim said...

These photos are great!!

Susan S. said...

These are beautiful! Great job Jen!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pretty pics! Nice lighting!

Anonymous said...

I like the bubbles how you can see color in them

Post a Comment