Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Alexandria Photography

New beginnings, new camera!

Welcome all! On my blog you will see my photographs and read the stories behind them. Just last week I graduated high school and my parents were gracious enough to give me the Canon EOS Digital Rebel t2i as a gift. One of the first places I went to use it was at Tyler's boat house in Oxnard. It was definitely a good start to summer being chased by the leaders, riding kayaks, and eating delicious ice cream. I'm still getting used the camera so I hope a few of pictures turned out well :) Check back for more updates soon!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!

Helena Montana said...

Good morning young lady,Jennifer.Communication means a sharing together of what you really are.With the stethoscope of love you listen until you hear the heartbeat of the other.I am a co-worker of your mother.Than you and your friends for the mission-labor of love.Take care-Helena Montana

Post a Comment